Slow Cooker Sparkling Apple Cider
Pretty sure one of the best things about a cold day, is a nice hot cup of cocoa or cider. There’s just nothing like coming in from outside and warming up with my hands around a warm mug. Our kids really enjoy cocoa (but really, who doesn’t love hot chocolate?) and we do too, but sometimes I like to mix it up with an easy Slow Cooker Sparkling Apple Cider.
This one is super simple. The most difficult part might be cutting up the apples, which I’m sure you can handle 🙂
One Pot Cinnamon Sparkling Apple Cider
- 1 12 Ounce Can Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Cup Sparkling Water
- 12 Ounces of Water
- One Small Apple
- In a sauce pan bring all of the ingredients except sparkling water to simmer on medium heat.
- Add water.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat.
- Slice and chop apple into bite size pieces.
- Add apples to cider.
- Add sparkling water.
- Serve hot.
Do you like apple cider on a cold winter day?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- What Size is a Bassinet Mattress: Buyers Guide - April 12, 2023
- How to Make Bassinet More Comfortable for Your Child - March 30, 2023
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023