- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded – plus some for topping
- 1 box Penne Pasta (we use whole grain)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- Cook Pasta according to box directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt the Butter over medium heat. Add the Red Pepper Flakes (adjust based on your desired ‘kick’) and minced Garlic, cooking about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Mix in the Flour; cook until light tan in color. Mix in the Cream, reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Add the Parmesan, stirring until melted in, then remove saucepan from heat.
- Slice the Cherry Tomatoes in half lengthwise. After draining the pasta, add the sauce, tomatoes and broccoli, stirring until well-mixed.
- Use additional Parmesan cheese for topping, if desired. Enjoy!!!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…