This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampbellSavings #CollectiveBias
School starts next month – NEXT MONTH guys! While this summer’s been full of plenty of fun, family visits and outings, and lots of playtime with the kiddos, I’m still in shock that soon we’ll be waking up early (well, earlier), hurrying to pack lunches and race kids out the door. Then afterwards it’s homework, maybe sports or dance lessons and hoping we have time to fix a quality meal for everyone. Crazy, right?! Luckily there’s some quick dinner recipes you can rely on, like this One-Pot Spicy Noodle Soup – it’s not only fast with minimal dishes, but it’s bursting with delicious flavor!
The key to this is using ingredients that are already part-way there to a great meal, like the Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup. Adding in the Pace Salsa adds a nice kick, while the chunky adds to the overall dimension and texture of this tasty dinner. Just nab these and the other ingredients at Wal-Mart, then you’ve got the making of a quick and easy meal!
- 3 Large Cans (22.2 oz each) Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Glass Jar (16 oz.) Pace Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 Can (15 oz.) Diced Tomatoes – do not drain
- 1 Bag (12-16 oz.) Frozen Corn
- 1 Can Kidney Beans – drained
- For Topping: Diced Fresh Tomatoes, Diced Avocado, Shredded Cheese, sour cream
- In a large saucepan, mix all of the ingredients (except toppings) over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then simmer about 5 minutes.
- Scoop into soup bowls, then top as desired with fresh tomatoes, avocado, shredded cheese and even sour cream if you’d like!
Okay, does it get much easier to make a filling, tasty dinner that whole family will love? Not really! Now you can whip this up for those busy school nights when you’re in a hurry, but your family still wants a quality meal. I love having recipes like this on-hand all the time, but during the school year it’s especially true!
And what goes great with saving time and stress during the hectic school year? Saving money, of course! Right now you can nab this coupon to save on the Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup, Pace Salsa and even Prego Italian Sauce and V8 + Energy drink, so you can save more on the products you love.
Check out more Back to School Greatness from Campbells HERE!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!