This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FlavorYourSummer #CollectiveBias
With all the happenings of summertime, it’s the perfect opportunity to get together with friends, neighbors and family. Why not throw a totally fun Summer Pizza Party?! And since we’re all super busy this time of year, I’m gonna help you make it super simple to put together, full of yummy foods, quick recipes, and even a fun printable pizza box invitation!
Growing up in a pizza store, of course I’m going to be a huge fan of yummy pizzas – especially for parties! I set up this particular party in about 30 minutes….that includes setting up the decor and table, cooking the pizza, and making the lemonade! The only things I did in advance were the pizza designed sugar cookies and the invitations (of course).
Pizza Box Invitation – Download Here
Once you’ve downloaded the free printable, print it out. It is 2 pages, but just print it 2-sided (flip on long edge) and your box invitation will be perfectly lined up. Follow the instructions in the photo above to cut out the two middle knotches, then do a few little cuts and fold things in. Tape the corner in, and you’ve got a totally ‘radical’ pizza box invite! I do recommend writing in it BEFORE folding it – makes it much easier!
Super Easy Pizza Sugar Cookies
These are completely unprofessional, but they are so easy and quick to do – and anyone can make them! Basicallyit comes down to this:
- Make the recipe (below)
- Red frosting – for sauce
- White frosting in random lines for cheese
- Black frosting dots for olives
- Green frosting in random lines for green pepper pieces
- Yellow frosting rectangles for pineapple chunks
Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 2 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer until well-combined, then cover and refrigerate (in bowl) for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray or line your baking sheet, then set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out your cookie dough then use a circle cookie cutter to cut out your cookies (I didn’t have one, so used a small round bowl edge – it worked!). Place the cookies on your baking sheet, then go around the edges ‘pinching’ the sides so they look more like a crust.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool before decorating.
Strawberry Brazilian Lemonade Recipe
I love Brazilian Lemonade! It’s so creamy with a smooth flavor to it – and although there’s several combinations of fruity flavors you can do with it, strawberry is my favorite.
- 6 tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 cups Cold Water
- 3 tbsp. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 10-20 Frozen Strawberries (depending on how much of that flavor you want)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve over ice, chill any leftovers (and make sure to stir, as it will settle).
Quick Party Set-Up
Grab a couple of colorful tablecloths for cheap at Walmart and hang them on the wall for a fun backdrop. Include a banner and some pom-pom fans. I even propped up some pool noodles along the sides to add a little more dimension and ‘POP’! Lay out your cups, plates, napkins and utensils in a variety of summery colors – and you’re done! This took me about 5 minutes is all – gotta love quick but fabulous!
What’s a pizza party without PIZZA?! While you’re at Walmart, be sure to grab some JACK’S® Pizzas – there’s Original Pepperoni, Supreme or Cheese! Right now they even have American Flag packaging, so be on the look out for that. I love the grilling option for these, since it just adds to the whole summer feel! Toss in a few NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® BUTTERFINGER® or Vanilla® Cones because, really, what’s a summer party without an ice cream treat? You can grab them down the same aisle….
Just grill up the pizza, pull out the cones when you’re about ready – and you’ve got an AMAZINGLY FAST and SIMPLE, not to mention uber affordable, party all set to go!
What other delish and budget-friendly products from NESTLÉ® would YOU include for your summer pizza party?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!