Sweet Crescent Rolls
Some of you may know this recipe as ‘Empty Tomb Rolls’, but we’ve just always called them sweet crescent rolls because we don’t just enjoy them around Easter. Whatever the reason, though, they’re a huge hit with the whole crowd!
1 package Crescent Rolls
8 regular sized Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. On a sprayed baking sheet, lay out the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar on each. Place one marshmallow on the wide end of each roll.
3. Roll up the triangles so they mostly surround the marshmallow. The better covered the marshmallow is, the less will get messy over the baking sheet. Sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar over the top.
4. Bake for 8-15 minutes, depending on your type of rolls, until golden brown.
5. Serve and enjoy, along with wet wipes or paper towels!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023