This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RecipeTwist #CollectiveBias
My family loves a good casserole dish, and I LOVE how easy they are to make! We do get stuck in our favorites, though, so decided to switch it up a bit – and it turned out a new favorite! Whip up this Creamy Chicken & Rice Casserole for yourself in hardly any time at all!
The best way to go about making changes and tweaks to your favorite dishes is by having a good, flexible base – like in this it’s the Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. I always grab a couple cans while I’m at Walmart, since it’s great in such a variety of recipes!
Feel free to make a few changes to see how your family likes this best, such as changing the veggies or addin gmore or less seasonings!
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, family size
- 3-4 cups Instant Brown Rice
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets, frozen
- 1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded – plus some for topping (about 1 cup)
- Bread Crumbs, for topping
- 1-2 tbsp. Parsley, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray a deep 9×13 baking dish, set aside.
- In a pot, bring the can of mushroom soup (plus 1 can water) to a boil. Add the rice, return to a boil, then simmer about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit about 5 minutes while you do the rest of the prep.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients (except the toppings: cheese, bread crumbs and parsley). Stir in the rice. Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the remaining ingredients and bake, covered, about 30-45 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender. Enjoy!
This is also really filling, which is a great bonus! Again, feel free to switch it up for your own preferences!