Summer is finally here and we can head over to the beach to cool off and get a nice tan. On the downside of things, the hot summer days are not very great if you don’t live by the beach or have an A/C installed in every room. Luckily, there are multiple ways to cool off, and what better way to do it than with a cold cake? Cold cakes are amazing all-year-round but they are especially delicious when it’s hot outside.
Today we are going to show you my favorite Marie Biscuit cold cake recipe. This dessert can be made super quick and what’s great about it is that you don’t need to make any special grocery shopping trip for it. You probably already have everything that you need in your kitchen. With that said, you can check out the recipe and instructions below.
Make Cold Cake with Marie Biscuit
· 1 family pack Marie Biscuit;
· 100 grams of butter;
· 2 eggs;
· ½ cup of cocoa powder;
· 1 cup of sugar (preferably granulated).
· Ice cream (chocolate or vanilla);
How to Prepare the Cold Cake
You should use a removable bottom for the baking dish and grease it with butter. Break the Marie Biscuit family pack in multiple chunks.
The Chocolate Sauce
· Use a saucepan to beat the sugar and butter together until they are combined. The next step is to add the two eggs and beat the composition again. Now, add the cocoa powder into the mix.
· Start heating the chocolate sauce on low heat and wait until the sugar is dissolved.
The Cold Cake
· Take the Marie Biscuit chunks and add them to the chocolate sauce. Now, mix them well enough so that all biscuit chunks are fully coated.
· Take the cake mixture and place it into the greased baking dish.
· The last step is to put the greased baking dish and refrigerate it for three hours.