Single Serve Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Cups
These Single Serve Cranberry Baked Oatmeal cups are the perfect on the go breakfast!! Do you feel like your mornings are rushed? Is it a little cray cray at your house? I know they are at my house! Not all the time, but we have certain mornings that are extra full.
We’ll here’s one tip to a smoother morning… Single Serve Cranberry Baked Oatmeal! Sounds fancy, right? You feel like your eating a weekend breakfast during the week! But, they are super easy to put together, they only bake for about 25 minutes. Whip up a batch or two on the weekend and you’ll have these all week!
Have you had baked oatmeal? I know some people sort of squirm at the sound of oatmeal. They think it’s a bit boring, or plain. I promise you this is not even close to boring! It actually tastes like a delicious soft cookie! Shh! Don’t tell your kids it’s nutritious! They’ll never know!
The best part? Single serve! Grab and go! I don’t know what it is, but there is just something about individual servings. My kids think they’re the bomb.
What you need~
- rolled oats
- brown sugar
- cinnamon, baking powder, salt
- dried cranberries
- unsweetened applesauce
What to do~
- Combine oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl
- Add cranberries and stir
- In a separate bowl add eggs, milk, butter, applesauce and vanilla, mix well
- Place in muffin tin lined with cupcake liners
We like to eat these warm, I would definitely recommend warming them up, even if you’re on the way out the door. Pop them in the microwave for 40 seconds and you’re off!
If you’re eating in, take the cupcake wrapper off and put the single serve cranberry baked oatmeal cup in a bowl. After you warm it up, give it a splash of milk. Vanilla yogurt is really good on it too.
Single Serve Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter, applesauce and vanilla
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into an 8x8 greased baking dish and bake at 350 for 40 minutes until golden brown.
You can also bake the mixture all together in an 8x8 pan. To do that, increase your baking time by 10-15 minutes
Want more? Check out these not so boring oatmeal recipes!