This post and the awesome free samples are sponsored by PINCHme. All opinions are mine alone.
I hate buying new products. Like REALLY hate it – if I can’t stick with my regular, know-I-love-it stuff it stresses me out. Why? Because I don’t know if I’m even going to like the new stuff – if I don’t, I wasted all that money or am stuck using something I hate. Frustrating, right? BUT – some of my now-favorite products are because I was given a sample to try, or tested some of a friends. THAT is how I like to learn about new things, without commitment or wasted money. If I love it – GREAT! If not, no stress at all. Now I’m sharing with you How to Get FREE Samples from Leading Brands – so YOU don’t have to waste anymore money!
Guys – there IS NO $$$ CATCH AT ALL! I was a bit nervous, because there’s almost always a catch – but with the PINCHme, it’s entirely free – no credit card required for anything. Here’s the ONLY catch – you provide your feedback of the product samples you tried. That’s it!
How it Works:
- Become a Pincher – just sign up at PINCHme – No credit card required!
- Pick Your Samples – on Sample Day (next one coming up on June 14th at 12pm Eastern Time) choose which samples to add to your PINCHme box that month. (I believe it happens once per month, so if you miss this one just stay tuned for the next one!)
- Provide Feedback – take just a little time to give your opinions on the things you tried, so companies can make their products even better!
It’s really that easy – and FREE! Seriously guys, who doesn’t like free stuff, especially when there’s no commitment or catch. AND you get to leave feedback, making your opinions really important for future products. Kinda nice to know you’re making a difference, right?
This is awesome because now I can try out new products without wasting my limited budget, or being stuck with something that just doesn’t work for me. Plus it’s kind of fun to get products that may be a bit of a treat – such as this rockin’ purple nail polish I received in my box!
PINCHme has all sorts of free product samples:
- Beauty products – like the nail polish, moisturizers, or sunscreen
- Home and Health – like the sleep aide, deoderant, floss or mouthwash
- Snacks – like the Skinny Pop Popcorn or the snack bar
- Even baby samples or pet treats!
Once you PINCHme, you answer some questions about you and your household in your Member Profile. They get tons of new samples from leading brands each month, and this helps them customize recommendations for you to choose. On Sample Day (June 14th is the next one, at 12pm Eastern Time) you select which ones you want to try, and they’ll ship your box full of samples – for free. Yup, no shipping costs either! After you’ve tried your new stuff out, complete a short survey with your feedback on the samples so PINCHme can let the brands know what you think.
Browsing through the types of samples they have/had in the past, there’s quite a few that I’ve been wanting to try out – but never wanted to commit the money. I’m eager to see what samples I can nab at the next sample day (June 14th!).
With more than 2 million members so far, PINCHme is really an awesome service for both consumers (that’s us!) and brands that want honest opinions of how to better their products.
If you want to see my unboxing of my first PINCHme box, I shared it during a Facebook live – Check it out!
So, you get FREE SAMPLES. You get to share your opinions with brands who WANT to know what you think. You can try out new things without any commitment. What are you waiting for? PINCHme and let’s see what fun samples we can all try out this month!
Here’s some of the samples available on the next Sample Day – June 14th
- V8 Veggie Blends – Carrot Mango (12 Oz)
- V8 +Energy – Orange Pineapple (12 Oz)
Personal Care + Beauty Products:
- Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- ZzzQuil™ Sleep Aid
- Goddess Garden: Kids Sport Natural Sunscreen SPF 30
- Goddess Garden: Facial Natural Sunscreen SPF 30
- Toms of Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste
- Vagisil Daily Intimate Wash
- Brylcreem Brilliantly Classic Hair Cream