Are you a garlic fan? We sure are, especially garlic bread with spaghetti or other red-sauced pasta. I don’t often like spending tons of time, though, so these super-quick Garlic Parmesan Knots are perfect! (originally shared March 2014)
I know I just did a recipe using refrigerated crescents/biscuits the other day with these Super Quick Beignets, but they’re just SO HELPFUL when you’re trying to make something in a hurry! Seriously, I keep some packages stocked in my fridge at all times. At the moment there are……12 packs! Yup, that’s about normal here!
I love baking up these Garlic Parmesan Knots often because they’re so quick and easy. Plus, delicious! Serve them along with some spaghetti or red-sauced penne pasta. Or, just a flavorful side roll! And read on to find another variation I do that is super sweet and tasty!
- 2 cans Refrigerated Crescent Rolls (or Biscuits)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese (grated, or the shaky kind)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Oregano Flakes
- 1 tsp. Parsley Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Spray two cookie sheets; set aside.
- Take the Crescent Rolls/Biscuits and roll into a long, skinny rope. Tie the rope into a knot, sticking the ends into the ball.
- Place the knots onto the prepared cookie sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure the middles aren’t doughy/uncooked.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, then brush onto the knots while they’re still warm.
Notes: Makes about 20 knots, depending on the size of the rolls/biscuits package you choose.
VARIATION JUST FOR FUN: Roll the dough into ropes, spread with some butter/cinnamon/sugar mixture. Tie in a knot, cook as above. Drizzle/brush with a good cinnamon roll frosting 🙂