There’s quite a few things that make me think ‘summer’, and one delicious thing on that list is kabobs. Seriously, I LOVE a good kabob! Variety, grilling, and a great fun way to let the kids ‘help’ make their own dinner. Win! I especially love it when I find a delicious marinade for them, and today I’m sharing my absolute favorite: Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette Kabobs!
We don’t have a normal grill. I know, that’s insane, but we don’t. We do have a little countertop electric grill I got Hubby our first Christmas together (and it still works…amazing!), so that’s what we use for now. It’s just not the same, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that by next summer we can be enjoying a REAL grill for delicious foods like this!
The marinade on these kabobs is super easy (add ingredients and blend….can’t get much easier than that!) and is so delicious! You can even use it for a yummy salad dressing, if you want. These kabobs become so juicy and full of flavor when you add the Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette, you’ll be making them again and again!
Ingredients – Marinade
- 1-2 cups Sundried Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Red Win Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Directions – Marinade
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until it’s well combined.
- Ya, it’s that easy!
- Choose your items you want for your kabobs. Some ideas may be: Chicken or beef, peppers (green, yellow, red, orange), mushrooms, pineapple, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, onions, etc. Get creative and mix it up!
- Use a basting brush to spread the Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette all over your food on the kabobs (or before putting them on, doesn’t really matter). Grill (or bake at 350 Degrees F) until meat is fully cooked through.
- Enjoy this lick-your-fingers-good meal!!!