This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
If you’re a mom of young boys, I’d dare guess that they love Ninja Turtles. My three boys (and even my girl) are obsessed with them! That’s why we chose that for our playroom remodel theme, and it’s coming right along now that I’ve added this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wall Art!
There’s going to be a lot of Ninja Turtle stuff going on, so I wanted this art to be a little less detailed (no eyes) and fun. The boys knew EXACTLY who each of the canvas’ represented, then the PIZZA made it even more ‘rad’, as Mikey would say!
- 4 Canvas Wraps
- Paint: green, red, orange, blue, purple, white, brown
- Paint brushes/etc.
- Letters: P – I – Z – Z – A
- Thin wood board, for mounting (painted color of choice – I did grey metallic)
- Hot glue gun/glue
- Paint your canvases all green, allowing to dry. Use a piece of straight cardboard (or similar straight edged item) to help you do your mask lines – then do one of each: blue, orange, red, and purple. Allow to dry completely.
- Paint your PIZZA letters, allowing to dry. Use hot glue to attach your letters to a thin board (this is how you’ll mount them to the wall). Let the glue dry completely.
- Use nails to attach your board to the wall. Use a nail for each canvas to hang those, also.
That’s it! Now you’ve got an awesome Ninja Turtle wall display!
We’ve got a TON more exciting plans for our playroom remodel, and can’t wait to share them all with you! A super fun themed playhouse (clue: not actually a ‘house’!) is coming up in the next week, so be sure to check back!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!