This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
This month’s Craft Lightning is all about WEDDINGS! It’s been over 8 years since my own wedding, but I’ve helped one of my sisters with theirs and love seeing other people’s ideas. Today I want to show you an uber easy, yet totally customizable idea for ‘Thank You’ Wedding Favors!
My favorite thing about these is that you can switch them up to match whatever wedding theme you’re working for. Change the colors, designs, materials…then fill with whatever you want whether it’s treats, confetti, seashells for a beach theme – the sky’s the limit!
And as with the Craft Lightning criteria – less than 15 minutes to create! You can actually make a ton of these in that little chunk of time 🙂
- Burlap or other thick ribbon/material
- Ribbon (or little accent decorations)
- Hot glue/gun
- Start with your outside layer – the doily in the case of how we did ours. Roll it into a cone and hot glue the edge so it stays. Make sure the bottom is in a closed point so your filler stuff doesn’t fall out. Hot glue your ribbon/accent piece to the front.
- Roll up your inside piece – the burlap ribbon in our case – and insert it into the doily, letting it unroll until it’s the perfect fit. Glue a dot at the top edge just to secure.
- Trim any uneven edges.
Some fun things you can add with/instead of the ribbon are: little picture of the bride and groom, flowers, jewels, buttons, and so much more!
Make sure you click the button below to see all of the other awesome Wedding Crafts that you can do in 15 minutes or less for this month’s Craft Lightning!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Creative Way to Include Batteries with Gifts – with free printable! - December 11, 2018
- 17 Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes - December 10, 2018
- Chocolate Lovers BBQ Sauce - December 8, 2018