The Best Shepherds Pie & Cheese Bombs
I’ve partnered with Price*s® to bring you this delicious snack idea, but all opinions are my own! #PricesSouthernStyle @Walmart
You know those recipes that you grew up with, and now serve often to your own family? Shepherds Pie is one of those for us, but we wanted a way to really kick up the flavor more – make it unique, delicious and still be simple to make. We were thrilled with the result of The Best Shepherds Pie & Cheese Bombs to go right along with it! Using Price*s Southern Style pimiento cheese really gave it a nice kick, and added the perfect flavoring!
For ours, we stuck with the Price*s Southern Style Original, but if you’re more of a spicy-lover (like my hubby and our Iron Man) you’d probably love it with Price*s Spicy Jalapeño pimiento cheese! You can grab both at Walmart next time you’re there – in the refrigerated section near the cream cheese.
You can CHECK HERE for a store location near you! This Shepherds Pie goes so perfectly with the Cheese Bombs, so you get a complete meal in very little time on your part!
Ingredients – Shepherds Pie
- 1 1/4 lb Potato chunks
- 3 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 1 bag (about 4 cups) Great Value Frozen Mixed Veggies
- 3/4 cup Beef Broth
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tub Price*s Southern Style pimiento cheese
- 3 tbsp. Milk
Directions – Shepherds Pie
- Boil the potatoes and garlic about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the ground beef in a skillet until done. Add the flour, stir. Add the veggies, broth and ketchup and cook about 5 minutes, stirring often. When done, spread into a sprayed 8×8 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. When potatoes are done, drain then return to pot or another mixing bowl. Mash with the Price*s pimiento cheese and milk until smooth. Spoon over the veggie/beef mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until lightly bubbly. Enjoy!
Ingredients – Cheese Bombs
- 1 can Refrigerated Biscuits
- Price*s Southern Style pimiento cheese
- 4 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese (the green can or shredded)
Directions – Cheese Bombs
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Spray or line a muffin tin, set aside.
- Take each biscuit and stretch it larger, then scoop about 1 tbsp. Price*s pimiento cheese inside. Close it up and pinch the ends to secure closed. Put each into a muffin cup.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until beginning to brown.
- Stir the garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese into the melted butter, then brush over each biscuit. Serve warm for the nice, melted cheese!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…