This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
I’ve partnered with Price*s® to bring you this delicious snack idea, but all opinions are my own! #PricesSouthernStyle @Walmart
You know those recipes that you grew up with, and now serve often to your own family? Shepherds Pie is one of those for us, but we wanted a way to really kick up the flavor more – make it unique, delicious and still be simple to make. We were thrilled with the result of The Best Shepherds Pie & Cheese Bombs to go right along with it! Using Price*s Southern Style pimiento cheese really gave it a nice kick, and added the perfect flavoring!
For ours, we stuck with the Price*s Southern Style Original, but if you’re more of a spicy-lover (like my hubby and our Iron Man) you’d probably love it with Price*s Spicy Jalapeño pimiento cheese! You can grab both at Walmart next time you’re there – in the refrigerated section near the cream cheese.
You can CHECK HERE for a store location near you! This Shepherds Pie goes so perfectly with the Cheese Bombs, so you get a complete meal in very little time on your part!
Ingredients – Shepherds Pie
- 1 1/4 lb Potato chunks
- 3 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 1 bag (about 4 cups) Great Value Frozen Mixed Veggies
- 3/4 cup Beef Broth
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tub Price*s Southern Style pimiento cheese
- 3 tbsp. Milk
Directions – Shepherds Pie
- Boil the potatoes and garlic about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the ground beef in a skillet until done. Add the flour, stir. Add the veggies, broth and ketchup and cook about 5 minutes, stirring often. When done, spread into a sprayed 8×8 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. When potatoes are done, drain then return to pot or another mixing bowl. Mash with the Price*s pimiento cheese and milk until smooth. Spoon over the veggie/beef mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until lightly bubbly. Enjoy!
Ingredients – Cheese Bombs
- 1 can Refrigerated Biscuits
- Price*s Southern Style pimiento cheese
- 4 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese (the green can or shredded)
Directions – Cheese Bombs
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Spray or line a muffin tin, set aside.
- Take each biscuit and stretch it larger, then scoop about 1 tbsp. Price*s pimiento cheese inside. Close it up and pinch the ends to secure closed. Put each into a muffin cup.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until beginning to brown.
- Stir the garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese into the melted butter, then brush over each biscuit. Serve warm for the nice, melted cheese!