This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RefreshWithPhilips #CollectiveBias
It’s no secret that mom’s do a LOT for their families, right? At least, it shouldn’t be a secret! I know with the end of school and summertime approaching, it’s easy to overlook her special day – but here’s some help on making this Mother’s Day her favorite one yet! These fabulous Mother’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printables & Gift Ideas are not only super fun, but also useful and thoughtful. After all, the mother in your life deserves something extra special!
The great thing about this particular scavenger hunt is that you can mix and match as you choose! If you don’t want to do the car one, leave it out – there’s no specific order it has to be in. I’ve included the vast majority of common places in a home, and below is a list of great gift ideas themed for each area. See – fun AND functional!
There’s TEN cards total of each design. The poems of each match, so it’s up to you if you like the green swirly and splatter design or the brown and colorful flowers one best! Print them on 8.5×11 (I recommend cardstock) and the cards will be 4×6 in size. Then run to Walmart to pick up the perfect Mother’s Day gifts, including the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control toothbrush that removes up to 6X more plaque than a regular ol’ manual toothbrush for a much better clean, which any mom would appreciate 🙂
To Do the Mother’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Download, print and cut out the cards – brown background or the green swirls & splatters
- Put your gifts in their corresponding areas (idea list below)
- Choose a tag to attach to each, leading Mom to the next surprise
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- By the Dishes: new mug, water bottle, drying rack or fun dish towels
- Bathroom/Toothbrush: Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control
- Clean the Clothes (laundry room): Hamper, new clothes/towels, labeled laundry baskets
- Purse: gift card (spa/pampering, dinner out, new craft supplies, hobby place, etc.), cash
- Store the food (pantry): Candy bar, dinner gift card, pizza certificate, labeled pantry baskets
- Car: air freshener, vehicle organizer, new CD, window shades, CLEAN IT FOR HER
- Comfy bed: blanket, pillow, pajamas, slippers, eye mask
- Laptop (office/desk): Markers, file organizers, pens, white out, erasers, highlighters, etc.
- Hang your clothes (closet): New outfit, hat, scarf
- Regularly cook (kitchen): Nice new pots/pans, spatulas, whisks, etc.
Remember, you want to hide them in the right spot, and have a DIFFERENT tag attached to it – use a hole punch and ribbon to do this, or just set it next to the present. This leads her straight on for more exciting Mother’s Day gifts!
What useful item would YOUR mom most appreciate?
Other Mother’s Day Gift Ideas…
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Hubby Date Night Gift Basket with Free Printable - December 11, 2017
- Why the 2017 Mazda CX-5 is the Perfect Trip Vehicle - December 8, 2017
- Ruffled Tree Skirt - December 7, 2017