Looking for a fun and refreshing way to stay hydrated and have fun this summer? Well any of these drinks will be perfect for a hot summer day for you or your kidos. These 10 Non-Alcoholic Drinks will be a fun and easy activity or a refreshing beverage to keep you cool in the scorching summer heat.
10 Non-Alcoholic Drinks To Keep You Cool This Summer!
- 1 cup 7up
- 1 cup Orange juice
- Cherries or orange slices for garnish
- Fill 2 glasses with ice
- Splash some grenadine into each glass
- Mix 7up and orange juice together and then slowly pour over the grenadine dividing it between the two glasses.
- Garnish with cherries or oranges if you desire.
- 1 cup 7up
- 4 Tbls Pina Colada margarita mix (found in the drink section)
- Fill glass with ice
- Mix colada mix and 7 up together
- Pour into glass of ice
- 1 liter 7 up
- Blue food coloring
- Sweedish fish (however many fish you or your kidos want)
- Fill pitcher with ice (if you have a fish bowl, that’s washed really well, you could use that instead)
- Pour in 7 up
- Add some drops of blue food coloring until it is the desired blue you want
- Slowly add in sweedish fish and watch them swim!
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 liters 7up
- 6 ounce frozen orange juice
- 2 Tbls of half and half
- Blend together frozen orange juice and about 2 tablespoons of half and half
- Mix together the pineapple juice and 7up
- Slowly add pineapple juice and 7up to frozen orange juice
Strawberry Italian Cream Soda
For the syrup:
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- For each soda:
- ½ cup 7 up
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- Wash and cut the stems off the strawberries
- Blend together the strawberries, water, and sugar
- Place the blended strawberries, water, and sugar in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the syrup is a nice strawberry red color.
- Remove from and let cool, once cooled put in a container and place in fridge.
- When it is time to make the sodas fill a glass with ice.
- Add ½ cup 7 up, 2 tablespoons of the syrup, then gently pour the half and half over to create swirls.
4th of July Layered Drinks
- 1 cup cranapple juice
- 1 cup white sobe pina colada drink
- 1 cup blue Gatorade
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour in the cranapple juice.
- Slowly pour the sobe in and let separate
- Then very, very slowly pour the Gatorade in trying to pour it onto ice and not directly in the sobe.
- These are super fun but take a little patience and can be cut down in size for little ones.
Frozen Hawaiian Lava Flow
- 46 ounce pineapple juice
- 40 ounce coco lopez
- 1 pint half and half
- Frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- Blend strawberries, ice, and water together to get a slush, may need more water to get slushy.
- Combine coco lopez, pineapple juice, and half and half.
- In a glass pour half of the strawberry slush then on top slowly pour the pineapple, coco lopez, and half and half mixture.
Blue Raspberry Lemonade Slush
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup 7 up
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 box berry blue jello 3.4 ounce
- Additional 7 up or lemon to add or serve with
- In a 9 x 13 or similar sized baking dish combine the boiling water and jello until the jello is dissolved
- Stir in soda and lemon juice and freeze for 4 hours or more until frozen solid
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving
- Fill a glass with half of the slush mixture and the other half with soda
- Can add raspberries, lemons, or whatever for additional fun
- 3 fresh limes
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- Pulse limes, sweetened concensed milk, sugar, and water until everything is well blended and mixed.
- Stir and strain any remaining chunks
- Fill glass with ice and pour mixture in the glass and enjoy!
- Can add strawberry syrup or any other syrup for additional flavor choices
- 12 ounce can of 7up
- ½ lime
- 3 tbls grenadine
- Maraschino cherries
- Mix ingredients together and serve with ice.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…