Cute Santa Chimney Treats
Guys, I just can’t get over how adorable these Christmas treats are – or how easy they are to make! These Cute Santa Chimney Treats would be the perfect addition to any holiday party, family gathering or just a clever snack for the kids this season.
And don’t worry, they’re REALLY easy to make with just a handful of simple ingredients. Nobody has tons of times to spend in the kitchen during the holiday anyway, right? Thank goodness these hilarious treats – featuring your favorite red suited man, Santa, stuck in the chimney – are quick, and sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 6 Rice Krispy Treat Rectangles (store bought or homemade)
- 1 cup Chocolate discs/melts (milk chocolate/cocoa lite)
- ½ cup shredded Coconut
- 12 mini marshmallows
- Red chewy ropes (like SweetHeart or smooth licorice ropes)
- Lay the rice krispy treats on parchment paper. Take a knife and cut 2 holes on one end of each treat. Make the holes about the size of the candy ropes. Cut candy ropes in about 2 inch pieces and set aside.
- Pour chocolate discs in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out and stir. Continue to microwave at 30 seconds intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Take a rice krispy treat and dip in chocolate, making sure to coat all sides. Place on parchment paper. On the end with the 2 holes, sprinkle coconut on the top and sides. Only go to about 1/3 way. (This is the snow on the top of the chimney).
- Insert 2 ropes into the holes that you made earlier.
- Repeat all steps until all 6 treats are made. Stick in refrigerator for a few minutes or until hardened.
- While those are hardening, take your mini marshmallows and dip just the ends in chocolate. Lay on parchment paper to dry.
- When everything is hardened, you’re ready to add the boots. Take your mini marshmallows and cut off just the very end of the non- chocolate side. Stick the side you just cut to the end of the rope. (These will be santa’s boots).
That’s it – you’re ready to enjoy these delicious and FUN Santa Chimney Treats!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023