Easter Scrappy Banner
April is almost here, which means Spring is upon us – FINALLY! I’m so ready to be done with winter, that’s for sure. I’ve been having a great time putting up more bright, fun colors and decorating for the upcoming holiday. My newest edition is this adorable and super simple Easter Scrappy Banner!
I’m sure I’m not the only one with fabric scraps filling up tons of my craft room, right? This is the perfect use for them! You can switch it up however you want, use your favorite colors or patterns, and just have fun with it.
- Scraps of Fabric
- Puffy paint
- Hot glue/gun
- Pom Poms
- Cut out your banner squares (mine were the green polka-dot burlap and the pink-ish fabric), as well as your scrappy strips. For my burlap, I kept a small strip for attaching, and have TWO sides for my pink fabric squares. Cut triangles on the bottom of your squares.
- Get your long piece of ribbon/cord and lay it out so you can see how you want everything to fit. Use your hot glue gun to attach the squares – I used a strip on the back of the burlap, added glue, then stuck the cord between the two pieces. Same with the pink squares.
- Between your banner pieces, tie the scrappy strips to the cord.
- Use your puffy paint (mine is white) to carefully draw little bunny feet. Once this is dry, use a dot of hot glue to attach the pom-pom bunny tail.
You’re done! Now just hang it up to get your home more Spring & Easter ready!
I do wonder if I should’ve used a third color along with the scrappy strips, but I really love the way it looks now! The polka-dot burlap is one of my favorites about it…just so fun and really accents it perfectly.
What colors would you use for YOUR Easter scrappy banner?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023