Easter Box Printables
With March going by so fast already, we’re starting to look towards Easter and all things Spring. One thing I love doing are fun printable boxes – you can fill them with candy or toys or notes, or just leave them empty and use them for decoration or a game. Either way, these Easter Box Printables are sure to be a cute addition to your season!
Contains affiliate links for your convenience. See our Disclosure for more info.
What makes these Easter boxes extra special is that they have stick-out ears on the bunnies and wings on the birds. Fun, right?! I think it adds just a little bit more to it, and the kids sure love it.
They print onto an 8.5×11 sheet of paper – I highly recommend cardstock to keep it more sturdy, and it cuts more cleanly on the edges.
I left them white – except the eyes, mouth/beak and wings/ears. That way you can use crayons, color pencils or markers to make it whatever color you desire! After all, Easter is full of bright colors, right?
- Downloadable & print out the free printables
- Crayons, colored pencils or markers – if desired
- Razor or Xacto knife
- Stuff to fill inside the Easter box
- Print off however many bunnies or chicks you’d like onto 8.5×11 sheets
- Color as desired
- Cut outside solid edges. Use a razor or ??? to partially cut out the wings and ears, then bend.
- Fold along the dotted lines. Tape edges together so it folds into a box.
- Fill with whatever you’d like, or leave empty for a fun decoration or toy!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…