This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
With March going by so fast already, we’re starting to look towards Easter and all things Spring. One thing I love doing are fun printable boxes – you can fill them with candy or toys or notes, or just leave them empty and use them for decoration or a game. Either way, these Easter Box Printables are sure to be a cute addition to your season!
Contains affiliate links for your convenience. See our Disclosure for more info.
What makes these Easter boxes extra special is that they have stick-out ears on the bunnies and wings on the birds. Fun, right?! I think it adds just a little bit more to it, and the kids sure love it.
They print onto an 8.5×11 sheet of paper – I highly recommend cardstock to keep it more sturdy, and it cuts more cleanly on the edges.
I left them white – except the eyes, mouth/beak and wings/ears. That way you can use crayons, color pencils or markers to make it whatever color you desire! After all, Easter is full of bright colors, right?
- Downloadable printable (sign up for our newsletter to nab this & other great printables free)
- Crayons, colored pencils or markers – if desired
- Razor or Xacto knife
- Stuff to fill inside the Easter box
- Print off however many bunnies or chicks you’d like onto 8.5×11 sheets
- Color as desired
- Cut outside solid edges. Use a razor or ??? to partially cut out the wings and ears, then bend.
- Fold along the dotted lines. Tape edges together so it folds into a box.
- Fill with whatever you’d like, or leave empty for a fun decoration or toy!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!