This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
EPIC fail! Ever get those recipes where you are so excited to try them and they turn out awful? Well that’s what happened to me when I was working on one of my posts for this month. I was so excited to share Homemade Tootsie Rolls with you but let me warn you, don’t try them! They were a huge mess, time consuming, and then when I finally got it to work out they tasted disgusting! My advice? Stick to store bought tootsie rolls. So instead of leading you astray to be frustrated and let down here is a simple, quick, and amazing tasting Peanut Butter Cheerio Snack!
Peanut Butter Cheerios
Peanut Butter Cheerio Snack is a simple yet great tasting snack for anyone. It’s quick to make and very hard to mess up. These are so good you will find yourself eating the whole batch like me! Which I have done several times which is sad to admit but they’re amazing!
Peanut Butter Cheerios Ingredients:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 cups cheerios (can use honey nut cheerios but whichever work)
Peanut Butter Cheerios Directions:
- Gather all ingredients.
- Measure out cheerios into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan combine sugar and corn syrup and put on high stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Add in the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until creamy.
- Pour onto cheerios and stir until evenly coated.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and drop cheerios by the spoonful onto it.
- Let cool. I usually stick mine in the fridge but they can just be left out and once cooled placed in an airtight container.
Some other yummy snacks to try…
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!