Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Please tell me I’m not the only one that went a little overboard making desserts for Thanksgiving! I was told to bring a couple – and ended up bringing FIVE. Yup, went a little nuts and Hubby and I stayed up way later than we should’ve the night before baking. It was a fun evening, though, and everyone loved the tastiness that came out of it, including this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake!
We wanted a large variety, so along with our famous Pumpkin Dessert recipe, we had some fruity things – and this was our chocolate winner! I knew I was in the mood for a perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter, then the cream cheese just completed the combo.
Ingredients – Crust
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp. Toffee Bits
Ingredients – Filling
- 2 cups Whipped Topping
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Toffee Bits
- 4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
Ingredients – Chocolate Topping
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a 9×13 baking dish, set aside. It works best to line with foil, so you can lift it out for cutting, but that’s just my preference.
- Combine the crust ingredients until well-mixed, then press on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Bake about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool – you can turn off the oven.
- For the filling, cream the peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the rest of the filling ingredients, then spread over the cooled crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Chocolate Layer: in a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and peanut butter at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until it’s melted and smooth. Spread over the filling layer and refrigerate about 2 hours, or until hardened.
- If desired: heat some peanut butter and drizzle over top the dessert, along with some chocolate chips for a pretty garnish. Store in the fridge.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023