Very Berry Smoothie Bowl
I love starting the day with a delicious, flavorful breakfast – and smoothie bowl recipes are some of my favorite! Not only are they often a healthier option, but they taste great AND look beautiful. This Very Berry Smoothie Bowl is no exception, and you can whip it up for breakfast or a quick snack super quick!
Doesn’t that look AMAZING?! I love the deep purple (my favorite color) accented with ripe red strawberries. Add some Chia Seeds for extra energy (so I’ve been told), and even a few other toppings as you see fit. Make this smoothie bowl YOURS, and enjoy a refreshing, fruity and delish breakfast. Or have it in the afternoon for a pick-me-up if you like – not like it HAS to be in the morning 😀
I recommend having access to a really good blender, so your smoothie is really smooth and creamy. Then your toppings can add texture as you see fit. I’m not a fan of clumpy smoothies, so I blend mine extra good then top it with fruits and nuts and such. It’s also nice to go with what mixed berries are in season for the best flavor AND price!
Note: Serves 2
- 2 bananas (preferably frozen)
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- ½ – ¾ cup milk or water
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: strawberries, blueberries, bananas, chia seeds, walnuts, coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients, except toppings, into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if needed.
- Divide into 2 bowls and top with desired toppings.
What flavor of smoothie bowl is YOUR favorite?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023