This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Whether you need a treat for a holiday party, co-workers in the office, a tasty gift idea, or just for an afternoon break, this Christmas Snack Mix is super easy to make and tastes delicious! Plus, you can customize it to your own tastes, making it the perfect holiday treat.
See, it even LOOKS festive and tasty, right? Kids would have a BLAST helping to make this – and it’d be great for packaging nice and gifting to friends or neighbors. If your family doesn’t eat it all first, that is!
- 1- 12oz. Bag White Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Pretzels
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1 Cup M&Ms
- Mix cereals, pretzels, peanuts, and M&Ms in a large bowl.
- Take your white chocolate chips and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until chips are all melted.
- Pour chocolate over mixture and mix very well, making sure everything is well coated.
- Next, spread the mixture on a parchment lined cookie sheet in a nice even layer.
- This step is optional: Take any leftover chocolate and drizzle over the mixture.
- Let dry, then break apart! It’s now ready to eat or store in an air tight container.