This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
I love holiday shopping, whether I’m actually buying anything (I do most my shopping online!) or just enjoying the spirit and decor browsing the stores for ideas. Now I’m not talking about Black Friday time, because with all the craziness there’s definitely not the Christmas spirit – but afterwards, further into the season, when it’s more slow and enjoyable. As I’ve gotten more years of being a mom and family under my belt, I’ve learned that while toys and clothes are all wonderful and great, sometimes it’s the gifts of experiences or memories that mean the most – and last the longest. If you’re looking for some ideas for gifts that aren’t going to clutter the shelves or end up in the toy donation bag shortly, here’s are newest holiday gift guide full of Gifts That Are Not STUFF!
Every year, especially as my kids get older and more picky, I try to find more ideas of things I can give them that will last. Or something they can DO or go actually experience for themselves. Whether it’s more simple like movie tickets to enjoy a film with friends, or some new paints to jump right in to remodel their bedroom together, there’s really so many possibilities out there to fit about anyone’s interests! So if you’re looking for gifts that aren’t stuff this year, here’s some great ideas to help out.
If you’re looking to give a Disney trip – check out Get Away Today for great deals! Promo Code: BusyMomsHelper
Events & Tickets
- Sports games like baseball, football, basketball, soccer (whatever the preference is) – season passes if you want to go real big!
- Town having a festival? Nab some tickets and some extra cash for spending
- Movie Passes – see the latest flick
- Concerts – favorite band, play, musical
- Vacations – big like Walt Disney World, or small like the local Six Flags
- Passes to local museums or parks
- Workshops – pottery, sewings, coding and computers
- Membership to yoga studio or gym
- Magazine subscription (pick their favorite – comic, fashion, National Geographic, music, etc.)
- Favorite restaurant, fast food, drink or snack place
- Music to download
- Have a favorite clothing store? Give a gift card then enjoy a day of shopping TOGETHER
- Indoor swim center
- Bowling or Arcade
- Skating (ice or in-line)
- Remodel their bedroom – let them help and really make it their own style!
- Photo session featuring JUST themselves
- Indoor skydiving
- Spa Day
- Rock Climbing
- Camping trip
- Musical instrument and lessons