This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
It’s absolutely no secret that I’m a huge lover of chocolate recipes. My kids even tease me sometimes like ‘uh-oh mom, there’s chocolate!’ They know I can hardly resist the deliciousness. If you’re like me, then you’ll be a fan of these 15 Satisfying Chocolate Desserts – they’re sure to help that sweet tooth craving, and be a hit at parties, family gatherings, or just for a late night dessert! Don’t worry, I won’t tattle if you don’t share 😉
Maybe you’ll start with the chocolate lasagna or no bake bars, or perhaps you’re curious about the chocolate dessert soup. I sure am! From pretzels to pudding, cake and more, there’s a great variety for any chocolate lover in your family!
1. Chocolate Lasagna – Amanda’s Cookin’
2. How to Make a Chocolate Dessert Pizza – Chocolate Covered Katie
3. Triple Chocolate Frozen Dessert – Tastes of Lizzy T
4. Mint Chocolate Dessert Soup – Love and Olive Oil
5. No Bake Chocolate Lasagna – I Heart Naptime
6. No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert – The Kitchen is My Playground
7. Cherry Cheesecake Chocolate Dessert Pizza – Shaken Together Life
8. Mini Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake Trifles – Life Love and Sugar
9. Chocolate Dipped Dessert Pretzels – A Beautiful Mess
10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars – Averie Cooks
12. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Truffles – Sugar Hero
13. Bittersweet Chocolate Budino – Love and Olive Oil
14. No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake – One Little Project
15. Chocolate Avocado Pudding – The Pretty Bee
What’s your favorite chocolate dessert?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!