Every chance we get, we love to create as a family and when we can create in a way that’s both yummyÂ and nerdy? Well that’s just a bonus! TheseÂ Batman Oreos were so fun and so easy to make, and they’re both yummy ANDÂ celebrate our love of all things superhero!
Contains affiliate links that help this blog run at no extra cost to you. See our disclosure.
I don’t know about your kids, but ours are superhero fanatics (and we are, too), so when I found these gummy treat Batman symbols I knew I had to make something fun for them. And these are so easy that you could create them for just about any holiday or theme – even if you aren’t as in to Batman as we are. 😉
The ingredients are simple and easy to find, which makes theseÂ Batman Oreos even better! I’ve included affiliate links for your convenience, but you can also find most of theseÂ at the local grocery store.
- 12 regular Oreo cookies
- 12 oz bag Wilton yellow candy melts
- 12 count Batman gummy treat decorations
- 1 Wilton white icing tube
- Optional – 1 Wilton black icing tube
Yields: 1 dozen
- Â Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Â Set aside.
- Â Add the yellow candy melts to a double boiler pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth (about 3-4 minutes). Â Transfer to a small bowl for easier handling.
- Â Fill each cookie mold with 2 tablespoons of the melted yellow candy melts. Place an Oreo cookie on top and then fill up the rest of the mold with additional melted yellow candy.
- Â Chill for 30 minutes to allow the yellow chocolate to harden.
- Â Gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Â Peel apart the black Batman logo from each gummy candy and place on top of the coated Oreo cookies with a dab of white icing on the back. If youÂ do not want to use the gummy logos, you can just pipe the batman logo on each cookie with a black icing tube.
- Â ENJOY!!
*Store in a single layer, in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Will you be trying our Batman Oreos? What theme would you choose?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023