Love candy bars? Well make your own then and enjoy cooking your favorites with the simplicity of 2 ingredient Copy-Cat 3 Musketeers! This recipe is incredibly easy and has only two ingredients and still has the smooth and comforting deliciousness. You’ll never buy store bought again!
I’ve been experimenting with different homemade candy bar recipes which can be dangerous sometimes like my lovely tootsie roll experience that ended up being a huge mess and didn’t even turn out anything like tootsie rolls (trust me, don’t try them) or like my homemade butterfingers where I end up eating the whole pan in a day. With these Copy-Cat 3 Musketeers I loved how simple it was and I made bite size and froze them and they are so nice to have a little chocolate treat to melt in your mouth whenever I need something small to get me by. With these, if you don’t have a loaf pan or an 8 x 8 pan make sure you double it or your 3 Musketeers will be mainly chocolate coating and no marshmallow gooeyness in the center. My first batch ended up like this and while they were still good what I really enjoy is the soft marshmallow texture in the center so use either a small pan or double the recipe to get about 3/4 inch thick center.
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow crème
- (16 oz) milk chocolate almond bark
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 8 oz of the chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Heat the marshmallow crème for 30 seconds in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Combine chocolate and marshmallow crème.
- Evenly spread the marshmallow mixture evenly into the pan and then chill for several hours until firm or place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the remaining almond bark in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Cut the marshmallow mixture into bite size pieces or bars then dip into melted almond bark. Tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate then place on waxed paper until harden.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…