Creamy Lime Chicken
Do you have picky eaters in your house? We sure do, and it’s never consistent! They’ll love something one week, then next time we have that they refuse to eat more than a bite. I know taste buds change, but it really drives me crazy trying to make everyone happy! At least there’s some reliable, always-loved dishes that are a big hit with everyone every time I make it, like this Creamy Lime Chicken!
I love chicken, since it’s so versatile to cook with and you can really go all out with the flavoring! I also love that it’s super quick in most cases, such as the Creamy Lime Chicken I’m sharing with y’all today! Mix the marinade together, pour it over the chicken, then bake. Quick, no hassle and totally tasty!
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- 3 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Mayo/Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray or line a 9×13 baking dish, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl. If desired, you can adjust the amounts of each to cater to your family’s preferences. Don’t want cayenne pepper, just leave it out. Totally in love with lime juice, add some more!
- Pour over the chicken. Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with some nice veggies or potatoes, and enjoy!
Although I haven’t personally tried this in my slow cooker, I bet it would work splendidly! Just toss everything in, let it cook until the chicken is done, and serve! I’d probably double the marinade, and add a can of cream of chicken soup to thicken it up a bit.
What are some of YOUR go-to dishes that are always a win with your family?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023