Strawberry Ale Cream Marinated Chicken
It’s Friday – and it’s one of those ‘I’m so glad it’s Friday that I want to jump and dance…but I’m too exhausted from the rest of the week’ ones! I’m sure many of you know EXACTLY how I feel! I’m really looking forward to the long weekend – especially since we’ve got a fun family day planned for Monday! The last thing I want to do is spend forever doing dinner, so maybe I’ll just whip up this delicious Strawberry Ale Cream Marinated Chicken!
I’m a big lover of simple and quick recipes, because I have nasty habit of forgetting about dinner until…well…dinnertime! With our hectic schedules, it’s too difficult to spend forever on a tasty meal. I’ve gotcha covered though, and I’m sure you’ll love this Strawberry Ale Cream Marinated Chicken just as much as we do!
- 3 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 12-oz. bottle Strawberry Ale
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves, crushed
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Flour
- In a large skillet, place your chicken breasts over medium heat. Pour the Strawberry Ale over them, and crush the Mint Leaves all over the top. Cook about 10 minutes.
- Add the Heavy Whipping Cream and Flour, mixing it all in carefully. Continue to cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve as a main dish, on a salad or even mixed with pasta…it makes a delicious and creamy sauce!
Note: If you want more of a Strawberry Ale flavor than a creamy one, just add less Heavy Whipping Cream. Super simple!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…