What is it about unicorns that everyone loves? Maybe it's the mystical aspect of them,…
This post is sponsored by Graphicstock. All opinions are mine alone.
After the insanely busy year we had with travel and moving, I’m trying to keep the holiday as stress-free and simple as possible. Now that doesn’t mean I didn’t set up 4 of our 5 Christmas trees (some are little, don’t panic) – I absolutely LOVE this time of year, after all! But I’m not spending my limited time doing huge projects or excessive errands. For example, neighbor gifts are super simple – yet amazing – thanks to these Free Printable Treat Bag Toppers! And there’s plenty more options you can quickly put together yourself thanks to Graphicstock!
I wanted a variety of bag toppers, and these 3 were just perfect for my plans – follow these links to see the EXACT images I used! You can fill the bags with whatever you fancy – I did some chocolate candies in the Christmas Tree one, cookies in the Cookie one (of course!) and hot cocoa with marshmallows in the Snowman.
- Printable Bag Toppers: Snowman, Christmas Trees or Cookies
- Sandwich-sized zipper baggies
- Treats or little gifts for inside
- Scissors, stapler and marker/pen
- Download the printables found above, then cut them out and fold nicely in half the hot dog direction.
- Fill your baggies with your desired treats or mini gifts, then zip closed. Place the top of the baggie between the folded parts of the topper, then use a stapler to attach it closed over the bag.
- Don’t forget to write your name (i.e. Love, the Reeves) so people will know it’s from you! Or just put ‘Merry Christmas’ or ‘Happy Holidays’ if you prefer.
That’s it – you’ve got little gifts to just run over to the neighbors, saving you lots of time this holiday! What’s even better is that you can make other bag toppers, or dozens of other projects, with a subscription at Graphicstock! For a low monthly rate you get UNLIMITED downloads – think of all the things you could easily do with so many options right at your computer!
I’ve got plans for photo frames, fun printables and decor, party projects and so much more using Graphicstock….just wait until you see some of this stuff around Valentine’s or Easter! I won’t give anything away right now, but just know that my creative ideas are flowing and I’m so excited to have such a great resource for the images I need.
Head over to Graphicstock to check out their AMAZING price for UNLIMITED downloads now! What big project do YOU have planned that could use the perfect image?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…