Gooey Brownie Bars
It’s been a bit since I’ve shared some chocolaty goodness with you, so how about we do these super delish, moisty Gooey Brownie Bars?! They’re quick to make (woot woot!) and taste amazing! You can’t really go wrong with marshmallows, right?
I’ll be honest, these weren’t my first batch last week. I had tried a totally different brownie recipe from someone, and they turned out so awful that I had to throw them away! My hubby was shocked I would do that, since I’m a total brownie addict – they were just so gross! So I decided to give a new recipe of my own a try – at that point I just HAD to have some good brownies – and luckily they turned out fabulous!
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 8 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F. Spray or line a 9×13 baking dish, set aside.
- Whip the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla together. Add in the cocoa powder and flour until mixed well.
- Gently just stir in the caramel sauce and chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, then top with mini marshmallows. Very gently just push the marshmallows down a tiny bit – so they’re still on top of the brownie batter, but a little INTO the batter, also.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean.
These are great warm, cooled…or top with ice cream, if you’d like! My favorite is when they’re warm and the marshmallows are still gooey on top….seriously So. Dang. Good!!!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…