This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Whether you’re in charge of your kiddos class party, looking for inexpensive friend gifts, or just want a fun Valentine’s Day kid craft, these adorable Valentine Heart Pencil Toppers are perfect! Not only are they super simple and don’t take hardly any time, but your kids can customize them as they like for a creative little activity that won’t break the bank.
Aren’t they super cute? I don’t know about you, but my kids go crazy with ‘fun’ pencils and toppers, so these will be great for them during the Valentine’s holiday.
- Red, White, and Pink Chenille Stems/Pipe Cleaners
- Valentine’s Day Pencils
- Take 2 pipe cleaners and wrap the ends around the top of the pencil twice.
- Next, loop over the other ends and wrap twice around the pencil.
- With your fingers, make an indent in the middle of the pipe cleaners to form a heart shape.
Then just enjoy them for passing out Valentines at school, to the friends, or just let your kids be a little extra festive while writing their homework 🙂
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019
- Disney Character Meet & Greets You May Not Know About - September 16, 2019