Valentine Heart Pencil Toppers
Whether you’re in charge of your kiddos class party, looking for inexpensive friend gifts, or just want a fun Valentine’s Day kid craft, these adorable Valentine Heart Pencil Toppers are perfect! Not only are they super simple and don’t take hardly any time, but your kids can customize them as they like for a creative little activity that won’t break the bank.
Aren’t they super cute? I don’t know about you, but my kids go crazy with ‘fun’ pencils and toppers, so these will be great for them during the Valentine’s holiday.
- Red, White, and Pink Chenille Stems/Pipe Cleaners
- Valentine’s Day Pencils
- Take 2 pipe cleaners and wrap the ends around the top of the pencil twice.
- Next, loop over the other ends and wrap twice around the pencil.
- With your fingers, make an indent in the middle of the pipe cleaners to form a heart shape.
Then just enjoy them for passing out Valentines at school, to the friends, or just let your kids be a little extra festive while writing their homework 🙂
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023