This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
There’s no shortage of tasty holiday drinks, but sometimes it can be frustrating finding a really good one that’s non-alcoholic. Luckily, this delicious Valentine’s Day drink is not only easy to make, but kid-friendly for those class parties. You can whip up this Strawberry Cotton Candy Mocktail in a jiff, then enjoy the sweet, fruity goodness for your holiday with no guilt.
One of my favorite things about drink recipes is that they often don’t take many ingredients – and this Valentine’s Day Mocktail only requires three! Yup, just a few ingredients for a delicious, sweet holiday drink that you can let your kids enjoy, or yourself – because, why not?
- 16 Ounces Strawberry Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Strawberry Syrup
- 1-2 Handfuls Cotton Candy
Note: makes 1 16-oz serving
- Pour strawberry syrup into glass.
- Place 1/2 – 1 handful of cotton candy in glass.
- Add 16 ounces of strawberry soda. Stir.
- Add remaining cotton candy to on top of glass to garnish.