We're looking for a few amazing people to Join the Busy Mom's Helper 2016 Team!…
I’ll be presenting a class during The Pinners Conference – as such, I receive an affiliate rate when you use my code to purchase a class/ticket. You also receive a 10% discount using it, so it’s a win-win situation!
Do you love Pinterest? Have you always wanted to sit down in a class to learn some of the amazing crafts, recipes, finance tips, shopping ideas, style tutorials and more? Then you’ve GOT to Join me at The Pinners Conference on September 9th & 10th in Arlington, Texas!
There’s SO MANY great classes being offered – you can check them out here. I’ll be teaching on Easy Meal Plans on a Budget! Check out my little bio on the site…..I feel all ‘professional’ looking at it 😉
Be sure to use Promo Code: BUSYMOM for 10% off your ticket!
Some other great ones are:
- Natural Beauty From the Kitchen – by Amy Greene
- Simple Science Experiments for Kids – by Rachel Miller
- How To Create A Family Budget – by Carrie Elle Lindsey
- Get Ready for your Trip to Disney – by Shannon Schmid & Autumn Reo
- Watercolor Techniques with Markers – by Jennie Garcia
- Creating Really Awesome, Free, Kids Crafts – by Jamie Dorobek
- Upcycled DIY Succulent & Herb Terrariums – by Randi Dukes
- #HASHTAG Tote Bags – by Samantha Conner
- Crafting with Crap LIVE (and Interactive)! – by Holly Homer & Jamie Harrington
- Kid Cooking Made Easy – by Toria & Juian Frederick
- Easy Recipes for Busy Families – by Crystal Van Tassel-Lopez
And so many more!!! Party planning, home decor, money saving, hair styles, fun crafts, yummy and easy recipes, parenting or kid activities – seriously, there’s something (or a FEW somethings) for everyone! I can’t wait!!!
Head over HERE and use Promo Code: BUSYMOM to save 10% on your ticket – then join in the fun with us September 9th & 10th at The Pinners Conference!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…