Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Gift
Woohoo, it’s time for another Craft Lightning post! I love joining in on this every month, being able to join with other amazing bloggers as we share crafts that take 15 minutes or less. With October drawing near (aaack!), we’re doing some fun Halloween crafts, like this Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Gift, with free printables, of course! Originally shared September 2014
Who else thinks this is just totally adorable? Plus it’s combining a cute gift package with a delicious treat….cookie mix in a jar! This was super quick to put together, and I can’t wait to hand them out to neighbors soon. As you can see, the recipe (and the wet ingredients for the person to add) are nicely included on the tag.
Printables you’ll need
Plus this tracing sheet for the witch shoes & legs
Supplies – per Halloween Gift
- Printables listed above
- Jar with lid
- 2 fun Fabric pieces
- Ribbon of choice
- Paper for legs & shoes of witch
- Paper for tag
- Scissors, Hot Glue Gun & Hot Glue, Tape, Glue Stick, Hole Punch
- For cookie mix in jar: 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, 1/4 cup Sugar, small pack Instant Pudding Mix, 2 1/4 cup Flour, 1 tsp. Baking Soda, 1/2-1 cup Chocolate Chips (or Halloween M&Ms to make it extra fun)
- Print out the tags and traceable sheet. Cut out the pieces. Use a glue stick to attach the tag parts to the front and back of some cute paper. Tape the witch shoes to the legs, then the legs to the jar.
- Cut out your fabric pieces for over the lid. Hot glue onto the top of the lid. Fold over the edges and glue a ribbon around the edge of the lid. This will make the fabric ruffle like a skirt!
- Put your ingredients for the cookies into the jar, then put the lid on top. Use a ribbon to attach the tag, and you’re good to go!
Don’t forget to check out the other fabulous Craft Lightning posts!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023