15 Must Make Macaron Recipes
I never tasted a macaron until a couple of years ago – but then I was hooked because my-oh-my are they delicious! These little cookies would be great for a party, special dessert, in a gift, or plenty of other occasions. If you’re in the mood for this tasty treat, give one of these 15 Must Make Macaron Recipes a try and see which one is your favorite!
Maybe the cotton candy one catches your eye, or you’re more of a lemon fan. I know many would love the pumpkin spice macaron recipe, and I’m eager to give the Star Wars ones a try! Whatever you choose, I’m sure it’ll be a great little snack for the everyone!
1. Lemon Macaron Recipe – Frugal Mom Eh
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Macarons – Sally’s Baking Addiction
3. Pumpkin Spice French Macarons – Foodie Misadventures
4. Chocolate Mint Macarons – Ashlee Marie
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Macarons – The Domestic Rebel
6. Sea Salt Caramel Macarons – The Little Epicurean
7. Star Wars Macarons – Semi Sweet Designs
8. Fruity Pebbles Macarons – Studio DIY
9. Almond Cookie Dough Macarons – Love and Olive Oil
10. Pink Peppermint Bark Macarons – How Sweet Eats
11. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut French Macarons – Persia Lou
12. Salted Caramel Cinnamon Macarons – Sally’s Baking Addiction
13. White Chocolate Ganache Filled Gingerbread Macarons – Dessert Now Dinner Later
14. White Chocolate Peppermint Macaron – Ashlee Marie
15. Cotton Candy Macarons – The Domestic Rebel
Which macaron recipe is your favorite?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…