This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Raise your hand if you love comfort food. *Raises hand* We love it around here so anytime we have an excuse to pull up a chair to a hearty bowl of something a little spicy and savory, we’re happy to do so. This time of year, we’re all about things like jambalaya, shrimp and grits and beignets as we celebrate the spirit of Mardi Gras. No, we don’t drink or party hard like they do in Louisiana, but that doesn’t mean we can’t indulge in the yummy food of New Orleans – like these 25 Cajun & Creole Favorites Just for Mardi Gras.
There’s something for just about every meal and every person in your family on this list – yummy french toast and beignets for breakfast, po’boys for lunch, jambalaya and shrimp & grits for dinner – and even King Cake for dessert! So grab your fork and dive in!
- King Cake French Toast
- Butternut Squash Jambalaya
- French Quarter Beignets
- Vegetarian Gumbo
- Cajun French Fry Po’Boy
- Crawfish E’Touffee
- Cajun Style Red Beans & Rice
- King Cake Roll
- Cajun Shrimp & Grits
- Classic New Orleans Beignets
- Spicy Chicken Jambalaya
- Gluten Free Cajun Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya
- Fried Catfish & Shrimp
- Cajun Crawfish Boil
- Sweet Potato Vegan Gumbo
- Chicken & Shrimp Jambalaya
- New Orleans Beignets
- Cajun Hash With Andouille Sausage
- Po’Boys & Yum Yum Sauce
- Hot & Juicy Crawfish With Beer ***
- Shrip & Sausage Gumbo
- Easy Jambalaya
- Spicy Southern Chickpeas & Grits
- Creole Chicken & Sausage
- Shrimp, Crawfish & Scallop Jambalaya
What’s Your Favorite Meal for Mardi Gras?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Creative Way to Include Batteries with Gifts – with free printable! - December 11, 2018
- 17 Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes - December 10, 2018
- Chocolate Lovers BBQ Sauce - December 8, 2018