This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
I was flipping through a book and saw all these cute food creations, and came across a frankenstein egg. So cute! I decided to make my eggs look like monsters…and the kids LOVED IT!
You can really get creative with this, just using what you have around the pantry and base it on what your kids’ tastes are. You could even color them for some more unique monsters….but I’m not a huge fan of dying eggs.
Here’s what I did for this time:
- Hard boil some eggs.
- Add eyes: I used cut olives.
- Add a mouth: cut a slit in the eggs, possibly adding a tongue such as tiny celery sticks or green peppers. (my boys say monsters have green tongues, not pink like us….okay!)
- Is the monster bald or hairy? Ours was hairy, with bacon bits sprinkled up top.
Now you could add tons more, this was just a basic fun thing for us to quickly do for snack. AND THEY ATE IT!!!!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019
- Disney Character Meet & Greets You May Not Know About - September 16, 2019