Chocolate-Brownie Cupcake with White Ganache Frosting
I’ve been needing a chocolate fix lately – with all the stress of getting our house on market, frustrations with my kids’ school, plus regular busy life it’s nice to have a little treat as a pikc-me-up. So today I’m sharing this INCREDIBLE Chocolate-Brownie Cupcakes with White Ganache Frosting with you! They are just super moist-yet-flakey, flavorful, and Oh. My. Heck. ADDICTING! I *may* have had trouble ont just eating it all from the batter!
Seriously, I’m drooling just remembering this batch. And I have no idea which I like best, the cupcake or the frosting – they’re both just perfect. Even separate! But together it’s just like – WOW. Try them, they won’t disappoint!
Ingredients – Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (NOT melted)
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Directions – Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray or line two 12-cup cupcake tins. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the Flour, Baking Powder and Salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the Eggs, Sugar and Vanilla about 3-5 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the melted Chocolate and melted Butter, continue beating until well-combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and whisk until just combined. Stir in the (not melted) Chocolate Chips.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake tins/liners, filling about 2/3 of the way to the top.
- Bake about 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out MOSTLY clean (some moistness is fine).
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Ingredients – White Ganache
- 2 cups Vanilla or White Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
Directions – White Ganache
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, bring the Heavy Cream to a simmer. Remove from the heat and add the Vanilla (or White Chocolate) Chips.
- Stir until the chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Chill about 1-2 hours, then allow to sit at room temperature about 30 minutes up to an hour – just until it’s the right firmness to frost the cupcakes.
Notes – Use chocolate shavings/curls for garnish
Need some other Chocolate ideas?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023