This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
While it’s true that my family doesn’t drink alcohol, that doesn’t mean that we don’t love a fun beverage for special occasions – and whatever your reasons for not drinking, it’s true that you can still enjoy something special during a celebration! This Green Cherry Punch definitely fits the bill for a family friendly beverage for St. Patrick’s Day. And the best part? It’s made with easy, inexpensive items you can find in your grocery store. We mamas love simple, right?
This would also be super fun for a class party, maybe a Ghostbuster’s themed birthday (or Ninja Turtles?), or even at Christmas. I’d just swap out the green cherries for red!
Green Cherry Punch
- 12 Ounce Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 3 Cups Lemon Lime Soda
- 10 Green Candied Cherries
- Green Marshmallows (optional)
- Green Food Coloring
- Mix frozen concentrate according to directions.
- Add 3 cups of lemon lime soda.
- Two drop of green food coloring.
- Add 10 green candied cherries to punch.
- Top with a few green marshmallows (optional)
- Chill two hours.
What’s your favorite family friendly punch recipe?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Creative Way to Include Batteries with Gifts – with free printable! - December 11, 2018
- 17 Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes - December 10, 2018
- Chocolate Lovers BBQ Sauce - December 8, 2018