Family Moments with DIY Frozen Shirts
With our lives being so busy, we make it a priority to ‘freeze’ for some quality, family time. We love doing fun projects together, especially when it’s themed after some of our favorite things…like Disney movies! Last weekend we loved spending time together creating these fabulous DIY Frozen Shirts as a family.
We thought it would be a lot of fun, when our shirts were dried and able to be worn, to not only WEAR some Disney Frozen fun…but also to EAT some! My kiddos were so excited that Campbell Soup Company has introduced a new label for its popular Campbell’s® Condensed Soup. It now features Anna and Elsa – some of our family’s favorites! Priced at $1.79 per 10.5 oz. can, they’re available now in the soup aisle of grocery retailers and wholesale clubs nationwide!
With every delish, warm bite, we had fun naming the shapes of the Disney Princesses, a castle…even a carriage and more. It sparked some really fun conversations about great family memories with our beloved movies and characters, making our meal time all the more fabulous!
Let’s get on with our Frozen Shirts, shall we?
- Print off the stencils above. Trace onto cardstock or wax paper (I prefer wax paper because it sticks a bit to the shirt, making the edges nicer).
- Place a piece of cardboard under where you’ll be painting. This will prevent the paint from soaking through to the other side of your shirt. Place your Frozen silhouette where you want it on your shirt.
- Carefully dab paint around the stencil. Decorate around with other colors and designs, if you wish!
- Peel up the stencil and allow your shirt to fully dry.
That’s it! Now you can show off your Frozen-lovin’ with these awesome shirts! The kids had so much fun decorating it themselves (with a little supervision, of course).
Which character would YOU choose for your awesome Frozen Shirt?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023