*I was provided free product for this post. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
My family loves fruit, to the point we have to ration it at times. I know fruit is healthy, but if my kids want to eat a pound of strawberries every meal, that’s a bit overkill. And we LOVE Driscoll’s berries! They’re so fresh and flavorful, just perfect! And Driscoll’s wanted to share these super fun Fruity Ghost Halloween Treats with y’all!
How fun are these?! One thing I love about them is how super easy they are to whip up. Plus, the kids enjoy making them, too! I want to get some green melting chocolate, too, to make little Frankensteins, or how about black for bats?! See, so many fun ideas with Driscoll’s Berries! Fun, delicious, and more healthy….win win!
- Driscoll’s Strawberries
- Cute straws or craft sticks
- Broom fibers (craft stores)
- Melting chocolate
- Writing frosting
- Candy eyes (my store was out, so I used writing frosting)
- Wash your berries well, then get them COMPLETELY dry. Even a tiny bit of water can ruin the melted chocolate! Melt your chocolate as per package instructions, then smoothly dip the berries in. Place flat on plate for chocolate to harden back up.
- Wrap your broom fibers around the straw/stick and tie with a ribbon. Stick the ‘non-broom’ end into the top of the berries
- Use your writing frosting to draw a mouth (and eyes, if you can’t find the candies) then place the candy eyes on.
- Enjoy sharing these at your next party, or even must a fun family after-school treat!
You can even put them onto a straw stacked up, to be a cute (and tasty) drink accent!
Here’s a pic of the adorable ones Driscoll’s made!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…