Ah, frosting....how I love thee!!! Seriously, frosting is just Da Bomb! So for my twins'…
I remember as a kid, every time my parents made cookie dough they’d give us a little spoon with some. I wanted to eat the whole bowl, but the whole ‘you could get sick’ thing got in the way! Now you can enjoy some delicious Gooey Edible Cookie Dough as a snack – even the whole bowl, since this version is healthier for you!
Doesn’t it look so creamy & tasty? Yes, I’ll share with the kids – but I may just whip up a batch one evening after they’re in bed so hubby and I can enjoy it all to ourselves. It’s a parent ‘perk’, right? 😉
Serves: 4 (¼ cup serving) or 2 (½ cup serving)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a big bowl combine the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla extract and honey or maple syrup.
- Mix it well until well combined
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Divide into 2 or 4 small bowl and enjoy a healthy and delicious snack.
- You can place the Gooey Cookie Dough cups in the freezer for 10 minutes before serving. They thicken up even more and gives you the texture of a soft serve ice-cream.
- You can use vanilla flavored Greek yogurt instead. Then you won’t need the vanilla extract or any more sweetener.
Who will YOU share this edible cookie dough with?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…