Holiday Candy Bar Wrappers
I won’t sugar-coat it, but I love candy bars (haha)! I hate that they’re at the check-out lines at the store, because it’s just so tempting to snap one up and throw it on the belt. I do it all too often. I LOVE getting them to give away, though, because I can give in to the purchase, yet don’t end up with the calories (or the tastiness, but that’s ok sometimes). Now I’ve got a bunch of cute Holiday Candy Bar Wrappers to make them even more fun to give this Christmas!
Aren’t they just too dang cute? They’re also quick to make, and the supplies should be easily found in most households. Or maybe it’s just me that keeps drawers full of scrapbook paper on hand? Anywho…I will admit that I ended up eating one (but just ONE!) candy bar while making these Holiday Candy Bar Wrappers. Not too bad, if I do say so myself!
I’ve even included a free printable shape sheet, so you can print it out for doing your wrappers! You’re welcome 🙂 For the penguin eyes and snowman smile-dots, just use a hole punch on black paper.
- Paper: Penguin – black, white, orange. Snowman – blue or white, black, orange. Elf – green, black, white/silver/gold. Santa – red, black, white/silver/gold.
- Hole Punch
- Free Printable Shape Sheet
- Candy Bars (flat types, such as Hershey’s, Reeses, Kit-Kats, Twix, etc.)
- Felt (about 7″x5″ rectangle per candy bar), also felt strip for Snowman scarf
- Ribbon to tie felt hat
- Google eyes (snowman)
- Cut the main paper to wrap around the candy bar, and attach with tape. You can choose plain colored paper, or get creative with patterns and textures! Like this plain black for my penguin, or the snowflake for the snowman…
- Print off the Printable Shape Sheet and cut out the stencils to trace. Once you have your shapes cut out of the colored paper, attach to the candy bar wrap. Use googly eyes on the snowman…either really big ones like I used, or smaller. Whichever you prefer is great!
- Get your rectangle piece of felt and wrap it around at the top of the candy bar, attach in the back. Tie the top together with a ribbon/bow. If you want to leave the top in one solid piece, do…. Otherwise, after you tie it off with the ribbon, cut strips along the top part for some added texture and fun.
Now you’ve got 4 super-adorable and fun Holiday Candy Bar Wrappers you can use for gifts, party favors or even just for the cuteness of it all! The hard part? Not eating all the candy bars before giving them away….I may be in trouble!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…