Homemade Chicken Ranch Pizza
I’m a huge fan of homemade pizza – well, all pizza really – but homemade pizza gives us a lot more control to customize it however we want! More tomatoes? No problem. A few slices without onions because the kids don’t like them? Sure thing. This Homemade Chicken Ranch Pizza is a perfect combo of tasty garlic, rich ranch and juicy tomatoes – it’ll please the whole family!
I’ve mentioned a few times before, but I grew up in a pizza restaurant – my parents owned Pony Express Pizza growing up, so many days were spent there while they made pizza dough, cut toppings, spread sauces and more. I love it! It also gave me a love for REALLY GREAT pizza – this one’s a definite winner!
Ingredients – Pizza
- 1 Large Pizza Crust, uncooked (recipe here)
- 2 Cups Mozzarella, Romano, Asiago and Parmesan Mix
- 1 cup Chicken, cooked & shredded or diced
- 1-2 cups Tomatoes, diced
Ingredients – Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp. Mayo
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spread some Cornmeal on your pizza pan, then place your rolled out pizza dough on the pan. Spread a little bit of olive or vegetable oil along the edges of the crust, to avoid burning.
- For the sauce, mix all of the ingredients well. Spread on pizza, not quite to the edges.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese mixture, then the chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. If desired, add some crumbled bacon!
- Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until crust is fully cooked and not doughy, cheese is melted and edges are started to lightly brown. Remove and cool slightly before cutting and serving.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…