Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie
Remember how Flash loves Pumpkin? Well, technically speaking I do, too, but I always blame my pumpkin stuff on him 🙂 Anywho – we wanted something new for breakfast the other day, and although I normally would have LOVED to whip up some muffins, the kids wanted a ‘smoothie’. Flash was in a pumpkin mood, so we tried something totally different than what we normally do – Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie – and it turned out FABULOUS! Originally shared October 2nd, 2013
This is seriously so yummy, pretty darn healthy, and definitely hits a spot for those pumpkin lovers!
Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie Ingredients
1 cup canned Pumpkin (or fresh pumpkin puree, if you’d rather)
1/2 cup Applesauce
1/2 cup Milk
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
5 Tbsp. Honey
2 cups Ice (more if you want a thicker smoothie)
Cinnamon for sprinkling, if desired
Whipped topping, if desired
Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie Directions
- Blend all of the ingredients (except Cinnamon and Whipped Topping) in a blender until smooth.
- Divide into glasses – about 2 large glasses, or more smaller ones (for the kids)
- Put some Whipped Topping
If you are looking for some added protein, our protein bagel recipe will defiantly be a new family staple!
Check out these other Pumpkin-inspired favorites!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- What Size is a Bassinet Mattress: Buyers Guide - April 12, 2023
- How to Make Bassinet More Comfortable for Your Child - March 30, 2023
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023