Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine. #SnackandSmile
Although my family absolutely LOVES pumpkin things year-round, fall is when certain special things come out that bring recipes to a whole new level – like the secret ingredient in these amazing Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Cookies! They’re super fluffy and light, no butter so they’re on the healthier side, and just the right amount of yummy pumpkin flavor to make these the perfect fall treat!
So what is this tasty secret ingredient? Yoplait light Pumpkin Pie yogurt, of course! They have some great seasonal flavors out right now – I’m making a variety of cookies with the different kinds – but this is our favorite so far. The recipe calls for just 2 of them….but I always grab more while I’m at Walmart because I love snacking on them by themselves, too!
One of my favorite things about these cookies is how soft they are – the yogurt really gives them just the right texture! Plus the pumpkin pie flavoring in the yogurt makes these cookies the delish snack that they are – hubby can’t wait until I whip up another batch (or two)!
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 containers Yoplait light Pumpkin Pie
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line two cookie sheets, set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients until smooth. Scoop the cookie dough, about 2-3 tbsp. in size each, onto the prepared sheets. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
Totally easy, right? I love simple recipes, and these cookies are about as simple as you can get! Feel free to add more or less pumpkin pie spice as you prefer. I like the smooth and mild flavor the yogurt gives, so stick to about 1 tbsp. of it.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023