This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Weekends are the time when we have the ‘better’ breakfast recipes – mostly because we have more time. Whether you’re looking for something new to try for your Saturday, or an easy-yet-delicious option for a weekday morning, these Scone Recipes for Busy Moms are sure to please!
I love a good scone recipe, but use to just think of honey or jam to go with them. Now that we’ve branched out more with our search for a wider breakfast variety, I’m a HUGE fan because there’s so many to choose from! Hubby is all over the pumpkin scones (of course) while I can’t wait to try the chocolate chip cream cheese ones. I know the chocolate chunk orange scones would be a big hit with the kiddos – so there’s something for everyone in this list of great scone recipes for busy moms!
1. Raspberry Scone Cookies – Barefeet in the Kitchen
2. Pumpkin Scones with Spiced Glaze – Brown Eyed Baker
3. My Favorite Blueberry Scones – Sally’s Baking Addiction
5. Chocolate Chunk Orange Scones – Cookies and Cups
6. Clean Mocha Chocolate Chip Scones – Amy’s Healthy Baking
7. Lemon Buttermilk Scones With Lemon Glaze – Jo Cooks
8. Caramel Apple Scones – Recipe Girl
9. Ginger Persimmon Scone Muffins – Love and Olive Oil
10. Vegan Banana Nut Scones – Cookie + Kate
11. Mint Chip Scones – Crazy For Crust
12. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Scones – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
13. Caramel Apple Cinnamon Scones – Sally’s Baking addiction
14. Dairy Free Berry Vanilla Scones – Fashionable Foods
15. Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Scones – Cookies & Cups