Smoked Paprika Chicken
I don’t have a grill myself, but really want one, and use a smallÂ counter topÂ one until I’m able to afford a large outdoor grill. Thereâ€™s just something about that smoky flavor that I really enjoy, and has the comfortable feeling of home to it. We got my dad’s hand-me-down charcoal one several years ago, but when we moved from Utah we just couldn’t bring it with us.
For those that DO have a grill, hereâ€™s another great grilling recipe, perfect with that smoky touch to it!
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. Paprika (smoked, if possible)
- 1 tbsp. Ground cumin
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Â½ tbsp.. Grated lime zest
- 1 Â½ tbsp. Thyme
- In bowl, mix the paprika and cumin. Add the lime juice and olive oil.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet, and brush with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken on the grill, until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with lime zest and thyme. Serve!
Notes: This goes wonderfully with grilled corn, if you have some!
Other Yummy Chicken Recipes…
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023