Easy Brownie Dip
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
You guys know how much I love brownies, right? This recipe is a perfect twist on the classic brownie, and only takes a few quick steps! This will be perfect for a quick after school snack, or special dessert. If you’re like me and not only love chocolaty brownie recipes, but also simple ones, you’ll love this Easy Brownie Dip!
Another great bonus for this dessert dip is that it doesn’t take a lot of ingredients – and the vast majority are just common kitchen essentials! If you’re missing something, just swing by Kroger to nab it and the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (or with Butterfinger pieces – your choice!). You can find them easily in the baking mix aisle. I’m thrilled for these delish new baking mixes – there’s so many possibilities with them! They even have a ‘Cookies & More’ version with both options: Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels or Butterfinger pieces. Yum!
You can use these rebates to save some money on the Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes, too!
Today we enjoyed the brownie dip with crisp apple slices, and I can’t wait to grab some fresh strawberries to try with it! You could also use graham crackers, pretzels or cookies if you want – there’s lots of possibilities!
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Baking Mix (with chocolate morsels OR Butterfingers)
- Ingredients needed for baking mix: 1 large egg, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 3 tbsp. water
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Snacks for dipping: fruit, crackers, cookies, pretzels, etc.
- Prepare the Nestle Toll House Baking Mix according to package directions, allow to cool when done. Cut into chunks and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip all of the remaining ingredients (except the dipping snacks of course) until fluffy and well-combined. Stir in the brownie chunks.
- That’s it! Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.
Yup, you gotta love super easy snack ideas that are not only fast and flexible, but completely delicious! We used the ‘semi-sweet chocolate morsels’ mix with this batch – the kids (and hubby) are already begging me to try the Butterfingers version!
Check out more delicious Nestle Toll House inspired recipes at Very Best Baking!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023